Employee Contact Center
Baker Tilly Vantagen operates a cloud-based “virtual” contact center. Our operations can be easily scaled up or down through real-time system and resource management. These load balancing and other multi-channel contact features support 99.99% uptime and optimal readiness to assist your employees. Our skills-based technology, when blended with subject-specific training, ensures your employees are consistently exposed to a meaningful service experience.
- Operational forecasting and center management supports answer times of 20 seconds or less and abandonment rates of 3% or less.
- Inquiries are tracked to 1, 5 and 15-day case resolution periods.
- Unit-based specialists and managers assist call agents with more complicated inquiries and escalations. This approach keeps important matters from dying on the vine.
- Service transparency enabled when client opts for direct (online) access into case resolution system.
- Services and skills are scalable, which promotes change, seasonality and seamless service delivery.
- Optional caller surveying after each call provides direct, meaningful feedback loop.
- All calls are recorded and can be made available for client review/inspection.
- Our multi-channel Automated Call Distribution (ACD) system allows us to quickly get callers to trained agents with the specific skills to help. Our software is compatible with IVR, chat, email, and social media channels.
- The ACD’s call-back assistance feature allows the caller to dictate acceptable wait times; the caller’s place in line is held and dialed back when the next agent is available.
- Our virtual contact center software supports at-home agents and a distributed workforce.
- Optional private label experience (vanity line, scripting, call allocation) supports “one number” access strategies.