The comprehensive approach followed by Baker Tilly Vantagen is designed to assist you with the administrative duties associated with the COBRA, retiree and on leave employee groups to ensure timely, accurate services.
- Issuance of Initial (General) COBRA Notice and COBRA Election Notice
- Direct monthly invoicing to participants eliminates “gray areas” when it comes to payment responsibilities and process
- Late/deficient payment notification
- Online account access for the employer and participants
- Electronic payment options (credit card, direct debit)
- Toll-free employee and HR support
- Specialized participant-level communications including initial notices, annual enrollment notices, and notifications for terminations and/or changes in coverage
- Ability to support unique severance arrangements through employer subsidized premium responsibility setup
- Eligibility management (coverage reinstatement, change processing and termination)
- Premium collection and client reimbursements
- Open Enrollment communication and coordination
When combined with our benefits administration offering, these services allow for centralized delivery and single source accountability of key portions of the benefits experience. When contracted separately, employers take advantage of servicing units that are uniquely staffed and managed around the specialized requirements, policies and processes inherent within each unit.
If you are a COBRA participant, Direct Bill Retiree or Direct Bill Leave participant wanting to inquire on your coverage, please contact COBRA@bakertilly.com.
COBRA Administration Services
Leave of Absence Billing